On-the-spot support 24/7
A special crisis management and crisis communication team!
Crisotech has a 24/7 on-call service to support you in the event of a crisis. How do you react in an emergency? How can we ensure that the crisis unit is working properly? These are just some of the questions our customers may have.
Our special crisis management and crisis communication hotline provides you with immediate solutions.
Hotline: a single number at your disposal
Our customers have a single number to contact us if they need help with crisis management and decision-making on appropriate crisis communication.
This system provides assistance in the event of a crisis by operating on the funnel principle:
1. A first point of contact identifies your needs and mobilises the most appropriate team for you.
2. You are then put in direct contact with an expert in crisis management, able to provide answers and advice on the situation you are experiencing.
Our assistance covers - but is not limited to - the following:
After the crisis: time for feedback
Once a crisis is over, our consultants are there to help you learn from it.
Drawing up a feedback report (REX or RETEX) requires you to look back and take a step back from an event that was sometimes painful for the organisation. It is therefore often useful to have recourse to a consultancy outside the organisation to gain some distance and improve crisis management in the future.
We can also help you to draw up and implement an action plan following the feedback, identifying urgent or priority actions.
A tried and tested methodology
- UNDERSTAND the chronology of events and decisions taken
- INTERVIEW participants using written questionnaires
- EXCHANGE with participants and stakeholders
- ANALYZE information
- CREATE A REPORT with findings and recommendations