With DeveryLoc and DeveryLight by ChapsVision CyberGov, forensic investigators and intelligence agents have real-time geolocation tools essential to their missions.
A veritable investigation accelerator, these two complementary solutions make it possible to follow the position of the objectives in real time, to be alerted to precise events, to coordinate spinning devices and to analyze the behavior of their targets.
DeveryLoc - Real-time or deferred tracking applications
DeveryLoc is an automated target geolocation information processing system that reduces the workload of investigators and contributes to the success of their missions.
With DeveryLoc, users can, for example:
- Obtain the geolocation of tags or mobile phones (in cooperation with telecom operators)
- Set up alerts to notify you of relevant events
- Analyze position histories, etc.
DeveryLight - Real-time or deferred tracking applications
A mobile application (Android and iOS) is available to DeveryLoc users:
DeveryLight allows field teams to extend their target monitoring in a mobile situation and coordinate interventions directly from a smartphone or tablet.
It thus facilitates spinning operations and increases the effectiveness of interventions.
Latest features added:
- Mass Historical Position Lookup
- Integrate up to 5 fadets per line under court order
- Sharing geopositioned photos on the map, sharing positions among colleagues