Mobile laboratories for
Tracip, a subsidiary of ChapsVision CyberGov, is a specialist in the extraction and preservation of digital evidence. In partnership with the IRCGN (Institut de Recherche Criminelle de la gendarmerie Nationale), Tracip has developed mobile laboratories to apply the same methodological rigor and speed to DNA tests or virus tests.
Transportable (container format or directly integrated in a vehicle), energy-autonomous, these laboratories are equipped with the latest technologies to give the agents deployed in the field capacities equivalent to those of fixed laboratories.
mobil’ DNA: DNA laboratory for rapid identification of victims
Deployed during the German Wings air crash (2015) and the Nice attack (2016), this mobile laboratory has demonstrated its performance with international police and gendarmerie services.
Developed in partnership with the IRCGN, the mobil’ DNA is unique in the world and offers investigators a tenfold analysis opportunity:
- On-site sampling and analysis and in-situ DNA profiling
- Rapid delivery of DNA profiles:
- DNA trace results confirmed in 2 hours for the first 21 samples
- 21 additional DNA profiles every 30 minutes
- Almost 1000 samples in less than 24 hours
- Minimizes contamination when handling seals
- Reduced cost per analysis
mobil RNA-COVID: COVID-19 rapid testing laboratory
This ready-to-use, transportable laboratory implements a WHO-standard PCR test process developed by IRCGN. It guarantees very fast COVID-19 virology test results and can be converted for the detection of other infectious viruses.
- Capacity of 500 tests/day
- Results within 4 hours from sampling
- Fixed Lab Compatible Consumables
- Transportable by road, sea, and air