New product : Ghale webLink
Make emergency calls with Ghale weblink!
situation & Challenges
For people with disabilities they provide native communication methods, relieving some tension in high-stress situations.
Often these services are provided as applications. However, not all emergency agencies are ready to support or see an immediate need for application-based emergency calling.
GHALE has developed GHALE WebLink to meet these challenges and make emergency calls accessible to everyone, without the need to download an application.
On this occasion, we welcomed, Frankie PICRON, Project Manager at European Union of the Deaf, who shared his feedback about our solution.
ON The program
- Current needs: Beyond voice communication
- Challenges and limitations of relying solely on the traditional voice channel
- Testimonial of Franckie PICRON, Project Manager, European Union of the Deaf
- Highlighting the specific difficulties faced by people with disabilities during emergency
- Benefits of PEMEA for PSAP and citizens
- PEMEA Benefits and Summarizing Legal framework
- GHALE platform and demo
- Describe how the GHALE platform improves the efficiency of 112 PSAPs
- GHALE WebLink
- Questions & Answers
Business Unit Director, Public Safety
Business development & Partenership Manager
European Union of the Deaf